Welcome to 563 28th St. A top floor condo in Noe Valley that is truly magical. You will have the feeling of living in a treehouse when you enter this condo.
Ideally located in Noe Valley, with views of lush gardens, Bernal Hill and the bay, the entire city is at your fingertips. First time available in 12 years. The condo has a bonus room off the living room that could be used as an office, a media room or the occasional guest room.
Rich hardwood floors have recently been refinished, skylights in every room make this place feel light and airy. Fully remodeled kitchen with high end appliances. The kitchen and bedroom face South and open up to beautiful roof deck. This place is truly a gem.
- Magical top floor condo in a two unit building with views of the bay and Bernal hill
- South facing deck off the kitchen and bedroom provides lots of light
- Dining room has cathedral ceilings and a massive skylight
- Completely remodeled kitchen with high end chef’s appliances
- Bosch gas stove and Miele integrated dishwasher, custom fridge /freezer
- Bonus room that can be used as an office or media room or occasional guest room
- Large primary bedroom with cathedral ceilings and a south facing wall of glass
- Large updated bathroom with skylight and double sink and a shower over tub
- Washer Dryer in the unit right off the entryway.
- One Car private garage
- HOA dues are paid on an as needed basis and equate to roughly $125 a month
- Construction date is unknown and tax records show 1,050 Sqft
With Karl the Fog blanketing most of San Francisco, Noe Valley is a sunny exception. This is mostly thanks to the neighborhood’s location below Twin Peaks and Glen Ridge; both of these hills help keep Karl at “bay,” which allows Noe Valley residents to enjoy more sunny days than normal. Real estate in Noe Valley ranges from spacious condos to quaint row houses with fully upgraded interiors. Compared to other San Francisco neighborhoods, prospective residents are often amazed at the large floor plans available here.
If you have been searching for a neighborhood that is both centrally located and commuter-friendly, Noe Valley is a great place to call home. You can take a short walk to Church Street and catch the Muni J train and be at Google headquarters in 45 minutes or less! Noe Valley is also near several bus lines and major highways, which makes it easy to travel down the street or all the way to Silicon Valley.
Mission Dolores Park sits right on the northern edge of Noe Valley and is a popular place for locals who love the outdoors. Amenities include two off-leash dog areas, a variety of different sports fields/courts, and a playground for the little ones. Dolores Park is also home to many festivals and live performances, so you never know what may be in store for you here!
The local food scene in Noe Valley is incredibly popular with neighborhood residents, commuters, and tourists alike. Whole Foods is one of the nation’s most popular grocery stores and a great place to keep your fridge and pantry stocked with high-quality organic foods. However, when locals want to enjoy a meal away from home, Toast Eatery, Patxi’s Pizza, and The Little Chihuahua are a few popular hot spots.
If you love to visit farmers’ markets, the Noe Valley Farmers Market is held every Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm. Featuring local and organic meats, produce, dairy, and other goods, this is a Farmers Market you will want to visit time and time again!
Saturday October 8, from 2-4 pm.
Sunday Octover 9, from 2-4 pm.
Tuesday October 4th, from 12-1:30 pm.
Thursday October 6th from 5:30 -7 pm.
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Joost Van de Water
Joost Van de Water
Marketing SpecialistCorcoran Icon PropertiesDRE# 01322652415.431.3131 mobile415.432.2049 faxwww.corcorangl.com